Stop and Reverse Aging Today
Is your skin looking dull? Feeling tired and down and looking the part are all signs of aging. Wrinkles are only the most famous sign of aging, but definitely not the only one. Read on to learn what you can do to combat aging.
- We’ll start with the obvious, avoid fried foods. High in calories and low in nutritional value, even vegetables fail when fried. Try cooking on the grill, in the oven (on bake or broil), or in the slow cooker for healthier alternatives. How you look on the outside and feel on the inside depend heavily on what you put in your mouth.
- No matter what, make sure you exercise. There are appropriate exercise levels for everyone, even if you’re stuck in bed. The more you engage your body, the better you will feel -mentally and physically. You’ll also sleep better and burn more calories!
- Cut back on sugars, except natural sugars. Fruits can act as sweeteners, honey, and agave are all great alternatives. You’re probably addicted to sugar, so cutting back will be hard. Once you make the change to cut out sugar, you’ll feel younger and healthier right away. You’ll even stop craving sugar after a couple of weeks.
- Get plenty of sleep, but make sure it’s restful. Eight hours of sleep is appropriate for many people; it is imperative that you get the right amount of sleep. Your body rejuvenates while you are sleeping. If you don’t get enough sleep, your body won’t have proper time to rejuvenate. If you’re already getting enough sleep but still aren’t feeling rested, there is still hope. A new pillow, sheets, or bedtime ritual can help you sleep better and longer. Try meditation before bed, avoid screens and “blue light” for an hour before bed, or unwind with music. Whatever your method, allow yourself to relax and prepare for rejuvenating sleep.
- Reduce your alcohol intake or cut it out entirely. If a nightcap is essential to your evening, that’s probably not going to be your end. But, alcohol is one of the most common toxins willingly ingested. Alcohol causes inflammation in your body and skin. You become dehydrated and bloated with a dull complexion. Alcohol’s effects can stay on your skin for days. Cutting it out of your diet will boost your anti-aging efforts and make you healthier.
- Eat lots of nuts, fish, lean meats, leafy greens, and vibrant fruits & vegetables. Changing out even a few meals every week for healthier alternatives is a restful step. Eating unhealthy foods can make your digestion worse and your skin age quicker. Eating healthy foods can help to reverse these effects. Avoiding sugars and fried foods will stop prematurely aging you. However, eating healthy foods in their place will supercharge your body towards health.
- Consider stem cell therapy in place of cosmetic surgery or chemical peels. Your body has anti-aging cells; they keep your cells moving and changing. These anti-aging fighters are stem cells. Stem cells are an effective treatment for baldness, sexual dysfunction, wrinkles, and lack of energy. There are also many holistic facials and procedures that are incredibly effective.
Not sure where to start? If you follow some or all of the tips above, you will notice yourself feeling and looking younger. You’ll feel it first – extra energy, improved mood, stabilized metabolism. Then you’ll begin to see the results, and that’s when it gets exciting. You’ll notice your skin will be brighter, you’ll shed extra pounds, and your skin will be softer.