Multi-pass Ozone Therapy
Regenerative medicine is the branch of medicine that develops methods to repair damaged or diseased cells, organs or tissues. The regenerative medicine field is growing day by day and more and more patients are looking for natural forms of treatment. American Regenerative Clinic offers High Dose Ozone Therapy in Bingham Farms location as it is an innovative approach to stimulate the body’s natural healing response. The treatment is non-invasive, and it strengthens weakened areas of the body while improving mobility and pain management.
High dose ozone therapy provides many natural benefits to the body. Ozone therapy will improve the intake of oxygen in the body thus giving the immune system a boost. This boost will allow the immune system to begin to repair the infected areas or cells within the body. With improved immune functionality, the body will heal and repair itself more efficiently. The benefits include: reduced swelling, pain and inflammation in joints, limit damage in the affected area, improve circulation, accelerated healing, slow the effects of damage from disease, improve quality of life, improve mobility.
Ozone therapy is a natural way to treat chronic illnesses and diseases. Secondary positive Ozone Therapy side effects include healthy hair and nails, healthy and radiant skin, improved energy levels, deeper, more restful sleep. This procedure works great as a major detox tool, comparable to EDTA and other IV protocols. Besides, it doesn’t deplete body of important electrolytes and other micronutrients.
High Doze Ozone is a great deal superior to conventional Major Autohemotherapy. In addition to positive effects on circulation and immunity, it stimulates production of new stem cells, activates existing ones, kills all kind of bacteria, spirochetes, viruses, fungus, etc. It rebuilds mitochondria as energy source, and generally revitalizes whole body. It selectively kills cancer cells and strengthens and rejuvenates normal cells. High Doze Ozone Therapy even slows down telomeres shortening.
Dr. Andrey Lutskovsky attended master-class workshops to learn more about different modalities of ozone treatment. He learned directly from Dr. Lahodny, the founder of High Dose Ozone therapy. As a result, Dr Lutskovsky has the newest equipment and most advanced knowledge to help patients in need.
High Doze Ozone Therapy in Michigan is exclusively available at American Regenerative Clinic. High Dose Ozone supplies nearly 50 times the amount of ozone of a regular intravenous ozone treatment. Because the 10-pass method of ozone administration provides a greater amount of ozone to the body, in a shorter amount of time, it better saturates the red blood cells with oxygen, which allows it to penetrate deeper and greater areas of the body.
High Dose Ozone Therapy is very popular in Europe, especially in Germany, and spreads around the world very fast. In some countries it is a routine procedure in hospitals and medical offices. Dr Lutskovsky successfully treated patients for 3 years with High Dose Ozone and got great results. The doctor is constantly learning about new techniques and breakthroughs in medicine. He is using his knowledge and experience in combination with modern technologies to provide the best and most advanced treatments.
EBOO at American Regenerative Clinic
Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation (EBOO) is transforming the use of ozone in treating toxicity and chronic illness. EBOO is the most advanced ozone therapy, and can even be more effective than multi-pass high dose ozone therapy.
EBOO uses a dialysis filter to clean blood from the debris of destroyed germs, heavy metals, fungus, etc., and to ozonate the blood in stages. Blood is drawn from one patient’s vein, goes through the filter, gets ozonated, and then reintroduced into the patient via another vein. The entire process happens within a closed system to eliminate the possibility of contamination in just 45 minutes!
Ozone has been used for generations and is known to have beneficial effects in killing bacteria and viruses, neutralizing toxic substances. The results of using ozone therapy, especially systemic ozone, in treating illness and infection are well documented. While several other methods of ozone therapy are available, EBOO offers the most efficient treatment in the world up to date.
Ozone Therapy works great by itself or can be combined with other procedures available in our clinic for a stronger effect (e.g. PRP, Stem Cells Therapy).
Ozone Therapy is useful in a great amount of disorders:
- JOINT PAIN (Knees, Lower back, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow, Neck)
- INFLAMMATORY CONDITIONS (Arthritis, Bursitis, Nephritis, Cholecystitis, Pancreatitis, Proctitis, Cystitis)
- AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES (Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Raynauds Disease, Scleraderma, Multiple Sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis)
- VIRAL INFECTIONS (HIV, Hepatitis, Influenza, Herpes simplex/zoster, Mononucleosis, Measles Infections, Viral Pneumonia, Lyme Disease)
- BACTERIAL INFECTIONS (Pneumonia, Wound Infections, Septicemia (staph, strep, pneumococcus), Peritonitis, Recurrent skin infections (furunculosis), E-coli, Necrotizing infections)
- CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES (Heart conditions, Peripheral vascular disease, Gangrene, Vascular headaches, Deep Vein, Thrombosis, Claudication, Diabetic Ulcers, Thrombophlebitis)
- EYE DISEASES (Retinitis Pigmentosa, Primary Glaucoma, Optic Nervy Dysfunction, Keratitis, Macular Degeneration, Iritis, Uveitis,)
- SKIN DISORDERS (Psoriasis, Non-healing wounds, Severe Acne, Recurrent skin infections, Eczema)
- RESPIRATORY DISEASES (COPD, Asthma, Emphysema, Sinusitis, Bronchitis, Tuberculosis)
- HEAVY METAL POISONING (Pb, Al, As, Hg)
- OTHERS CONDITIONS (Inactivation of Toxins, Fungal/Yeast Infection, Cirrhosis, Tetanus, Chronic Fatigue, Autism)
Are you wondering about Ozone Therapy for yourself or someone you know? If so, you should schedule an appointment with Dr Lutskovsky. He can walk you through all your treatment options and help you optimize your health. Here at American Regenerative Clinic we care about our patients and strive to administer only the highest possible quality of care.