EBOO (Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation) therapy is a unique form of therapy that heals and detoxifies by stimulating oxygen metabolism, activating the immune system, and eliminating viruses, fungi, bacteria, yeast, and protozoa. The most advanced form of ozone treatment available today, a single session can actively detoxify several litres of blood using a fresh, continuous flow of ozone.
Ozone therapy is re-emerging in contemporary medicine and is gaining renewed interest among patients!
How It Works
Ozone increases tissue oxygenation by infusing the mitochondria with oxygen, resulting in increased energy. To the extent that ozone enhances blood flow, it relieves pain and inflammation. It also up-regulates antioxidant enzyme defenses, scavenging excess free radicals, which is key in rejuvenation and overall health.
Who Can Benefit from EBOO?
EBOO, which stands for extracorporeal blood oxygenation and ozonation is transforming the use of ozone in treating toxicity and chronic illness. For over a century, this form of ozone therapy has effectively and safely been utilized as a part of an overall treatment plan for:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Lyme disease
- Chronic hepatitis
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chemical sensitivity
- Macular degeneration
- Chronic bladder conditions
- Autoimmune diseases
- Crohn’s disease
If you suffer from any of the above or are curious about the effect of medical ozone on your condition, please contact American Regenerative Clinic to find out if EBOO is right for you.
What to Expect
When you book an appointment for EBOO therapy at American Regenerative Clinic in Bingham Farms, Michigan you can expect your blood to be drawn from one vein, passed through an EBOO dialysis filter (designed to clean blood from the debris of destroyed germs, heavy metals, fungus, etc.), ozonated in stages, and reintroduced via another vein.
The entire process takes approximately 1 hour to complete and happens within a closed system to eliminate the possibility of contamination. Approximately 1.8 to 3 liters of blood to be filtered through the dialysis system and enriched with ozone.
How Often Are Treatments Administered and How Many Do I Need?
The number of treatment sessions and the ozone dosage administered will depend on your overall health, age, and the main condition you are suffering from. Treatments are administered once a week, and typically speaking, patients can expect to notice an improvement between the 2nd and 4th session, with full antioxidant defense mechanisms activated by the 4th treatment. Depending on your healthcare provider’s recommendation, the cycle can be repeated every 3-4 months as needed.
Is EBOO Therapy Safe?
Ozone has been proven to be extremely safe, with minor irritation to the respiratory system, if inhaled. There are no discernable side effects and the treatment is minimally invasive. That being said, if you have been diagnosed with certain conditions, please speak to a professional before proceeding with the medical use of ozone. These may include the acute and chronic tendency for bleeding/hemophilia, pregnancy, photosensitivity (or patients currently taking photo-active medicines), active diverticulitis, active diverticulosis, low platelet count, porphyria (UV blood irradiation), uncompensated hyperthyroidism (graves status), thyrotoxicosis, a known deficiency of the glucose-6-phosphate enzyme (G6PD), asthma, severe cardiovascular instability, uncompensated diabetes, acute alcohol intoxication, massive and acute hemorrhage or apoplectic stroke, thrombocytopenia less that 50,000, serious coagulation disorders, severe hypertension condition, convulsive states, hemochromatosis, ozone intolerance, ozone allergy.
Ozone Therapy Pre-Procedure Guidelines
EBOO will not impair your ability to drive, work or complete regular daily tasks, however, please follow these doctor-recommended guidelines when considering EBOO therapy:
- Hydration is important. Please increase water intake and eat beforehand.
- Notify your physician if you have experienced difficulty drawing blood in the past
- Review recommended resources to enhance your knowledge of medical ozone*
- Notify your physician of drug allergies and medication changes
EBOO at American Regenerative Clinic
Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation (EBOO) is transforming the use of ozone in treating toxicity and chronic illness. EBOO is the most advanced ozone therapy, and can even be more effective than multi-pass high dose ozone therapy.
EBOO uses a dialysis filter to clean blood from the debris of destroyed germs, heavy metals, fungus, etc., and to ozonate the blood in stages. Blood is drawn from one patient’s vein, going through the filter, gets ozonated, and then reintroduced into the patient via another vein. The entire process happens within a closed system to eliminate the possibility of contamination in just 45 minutes!
Ozone has been used for generations and is known to have beneficial effects in killing bacteria and viruses, neutralizing toxic substances. The results of using ozone therapy, especially systemic ozone, in treating illness and infection are well documented. While several other methods of ozone therapy are available, EBOO offers the most efficient treatment in the world up to date.
Ozone Therapy works great by itself only, but you can combine it with other procedures available in our clinic for a stronger effect (e.g. PRP, Stem Cells Therapy).
Ozone Therapy is useful in a great amount of disorders:
- JOINT PAIN (Knees, Lower back, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow, Neck)
- INFLAMMATORY CONDITIONS (Arthritis, Bursitis, Nephritis, Cholecystitis, Pancreatitis, Proctitis, Cystitis)
- AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES (Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Raynauds Disease, Scleraderma, Multiple Sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis)
- VIRAL INFECTIONS (HIV, Hepatitis, Influenza, Herpes simplex/zoster, Mononucleosis, Measles Infections, Viral Pneumonia, Lyme Disease)
- BACTERIAL INFECTIONS (Pneumonia, Wound Infections, Septicemia (staph, strep, pneumococcus), Peritonitis, Recurrent skin infections (furunculosis), E-coli, Necrotizing infections)
- CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES (Heart conditions, Peripheral vascular disease, Gangrene, Vascular headaches, Deep Vein, Thrombosis, Claudication, Diabetic Ulcers, Thrombophlebitis)
- EYE DISEASES (Retinitis Pigmentosa, Primary Glaucoma, Optic Nervy Dysfunction, Keratitis, Macular Degeneration, Iritis, Uveitis,)
- SKIN DISORDERS (Psoriasis, Non-healing wounds, Severe Acne, Recurrent skin infections, Eczema)
- RESPIRATORY DISEASES (COPD, Asthma, Emphysema, Sinusitis, Bronchitis, Tuberculosis)
- HEAVY METAL POISONING (Pb, Al, As, Hg)
- OTHERS CONDITIONS (Inactivation of Toxins, Fungal/Yeast Infection, Cirrhosis, Tetanus, Chronic Fatigue, Autism)
Are you wondering about Ozone Therapy for yourself or someone you know? If so, you should schedule an appointment with Dr Lutskovsky. He can walk you through all your treatment options and help you optimize your health. Here at American Regenerative Clinic we care about our patients and strive to administer only the highest possible quality of care.