We Discuss How Making Your Skin a Priority Can Have a Huge Impact on Your Overall Health.
Many people think facials and other skincare treatments are luxuries. The masses deemed skincare to be unnecessary to health and wellbeing. We know from experience and research that skincare is essential. An excellent personal care routine is vital for not only looking your best but feeling your best! Our mental, physical, and spiritual health are all intertwined.
So why is a facial important? The largest organ in your body, the skin, is also the most prominent and exposed. Your skin is essential to maintaining optimum health. American Regenerative Clinic uses a functional medicine model, treating the whole person, including skin.
We also offer cutting-edge medical services including natural skin care treatments. Our estheticians use only the most excellent hand-crafted natural skin products. Their methods revitalize and nourish your face, neck, and back using cutting-edge techniques.
What is a facial? A facial is a spa treatment that includes a series of steps to clear and revitalize skin. The therapy involves steam, exfoliation, extraction, lotions or creams, and facial massage. Depending on the facial there can be other steps or additions to the process. While there are many types of facial, they all leave your skin cleaner, softer, and healthier.
What should you know before you go? First timers beware, as Elle Woods taught us all, you do not get a facial on the day of an event. A facial will transform your skin, but the puffiness and redness persist for a few hours.
There are many different types of facial. With all the different minerals, creams, and techniques, how can you decide? At American Regenerative Clinic, we recommend facial treatments based on the patient’s need. We discuss your skincare routine, any concerns or problem areas and make suggestions. You will learn the best techniques for home skin care to keep your skin looking healthy.
What are the benefits of a facial?
- Helps to clear clogged pores, remove dead cells, and moisturize
- Improves blood circulation and decreases swelling
- Relaxes facial muscles, slowing the onset of wrinkles and aging
- Promotes skin cell renewal through exfoliation and cleansing
- Reduces sagging skin and puffiness on the face
- Treats acne – both acne specific facials and others are beneficial
- Reduces stress and anxiety and thus improving general health
- Improves the appearance of scars from acne and other sources
- Drains the lymph nodes in the face and neck lowering toxins
Skin care experts recommend getting a facial at least once a quarter if not once a month. They explain that a facial is not a one-time procedure, that the best results came after several visits. The longer you wait between treatments, the more vigilant you should be with your home skin care. A good routine is only useful if you stick to it – always take your makeup off and wash your face – every day.
What Are Other Skincare Treatments Available at American Regenerative Clinic? Besides to our many facial choices, we offer a variety of other beauty, skin, and hair treatments.
Some of Our Other Treatments:
- Scalp treatments help to prevent hair loss
- A back “facial” will keep your back clear of clogged pores and acne
- Microneedling and mesotherapy rejuvenate your skin
- Non-invasive facelift – giving you dramatic results like a facelift, without the knife.
We invite you to look at all our skincare services on our website. Most guests, instead, opt for a facial custom tailored to their needs by our aestheticians. All in all, you cannot go wrong with a relaxing facial. When you are ready to improve your skin care and overall health, give us a call. Your skin will thank you.